Every HR-V includes Vehicle Stability Assis (VSA) to help counter oversteer and understeer, and to make your drive smoother.View exterior
Sleek-profiled LED headlights are wide set and fit the stance and attitude of the HR-V perfectly (EX model).
1.8-Liter I-VTEC 4-Cylinder Engine
The powertrain is all about strength in numbers, like 139 hp and 127 lb-ft torque. The same engine that produces those numbers also helps the HR-V achieve an impressive fuel economy.
Trims and Specs
- 139-hp, 1.8-liter i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine
- Smart entry & push button start
- LED daytime running lights (DRL)
Starting at US $35,177
- LED headlights & fog lights
- 7-inch audio touch screen
- Multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
Starting at US $39,789
Book a Test DriveLive the experience of driving a Honda